Effective Date: June 27th, 2023
- Terms of Service
- Methods We Use to Collect Information
- Information We Collect
- Online User Activity, Cookies, and Information Collected by Other Automated Means
- How We Use Your Information
- How We Share Your Information
- Privacy Options
- Children’s Information
- Links to Other Websites
- How We Protect Personal Information
- How to Contact Us
For questions about our privacy practices, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Terms of Service
By accessing or using the Services in any manner, you acknowledge and also agree to be bound by FilterTime’s Terms of Service (the “Terms of Service”). Please read the Terms of Service carefully. If you do not accept all of the terms and conditions contained in or incorporated by reference into the Terms of Service, please do not use the Services.
2. Methods We Use to Collect Information
We may collect personal information about you by the following means:
- Directly from you, when you provide information to us or interact with us;
- Automatically from you, when you utilize or interact with our Services;
- From online advertising companies who may share information about the marketing and advertisements you have seen or clicked on, and from social networks and other sources of publicly available data;
- From other third party sources that provide consumer data, such as information about your interests, demographic information, and marketing inferences.
3. Information We Collect
In order to better provide you with our Services, we may collect the following categories of personal information:
- Contact information, such as your name, address (shipping and billing), email address, phone number, and any other information you choose to include when you communicate with us via the Sites, e-mail, mail, phone or other channels;
- Professional and business-related information, such as business name;
- Profile and subscription information, such as a username and password, your name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number, and usage and subscription preferences, which may include signing up to some of our Services or communications from us;
- Transactional information, including products ordered, subscription frequency, payment information, and payment history if you engage in transactions through the Services;
- Device information when you utilize our technology platforms, including as model, serial number, device location, usage data, and operating information;
- Survey information in response to questions we may send you through the Services, including for feedback and research purposes;
- User content you may provide to publicly post via the Services (e.g., comments);
- Online user activity described in the next section; and
- Biographical information when you inquire about or apply for a position with us.
Some of this information may be collected by external parties on our behalf. For example, we use a payment processor when you engage in a transaction on our website; FilterTime does not itself collect or store payment card information.
If you provide us with information regarding another individual, you represent that you have that person’s consent to give us his or her information and to permit us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
4. Online User Activity, Cookies and Information Collected by Other Automated Means
When you interact with the Services, certain information about your use of our Services is automatically collected. This includes:
- Usage Details about your interaction with our Services (such as the date, time, and length of visits, and specific pages or content accessed during the visits, search terms, frequency of the visits, referring website addresses);
- Device Information including the IP address and other details of a device that you use to connect with our Services (such as device type and unique device identifier, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device's telephone number);
- Location information where you choose to provide the website with access to information about your device’s location;
You may be able to change a web browser’s settings to block and delete cookies when you access the Services through that web browser. However, if you do that, the Services may not work properly; also, we will still receive basic information (such as last URL visited) when you navigate to the Services. The Services do not respond to browser do-not-track signals.
5. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- Provide our Services to you, including to maintain your account, manage any purchases, transactions or active subscriptions, and provide product recall information or other important notices;
- Respond to your requests, questions and comments and provide customer support;
- Monitor the performance of our Services including metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns;
- Tailor the content we display to you in our Services and communications, including advertising, and offer products and services that we believe may be of interest to you;
- Manage, operate, and improve the Services and grow our business, including understanding our customer base and the effectiveness of our marketing, events, promotional campaigns, and publications, and diagnose or fix technology problems;
- Comply with legal requirements and industry standards, detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be fraudulent or illegal, and protect the rights of FilterTime, you, or others.
We may use and share information in an aggregated or de-identified manner at our discretion, including for research, analysis, modeling, marketing, and improvement of our Services.
How We Share Your Information
- Service Providers. We may share your information with service providers that we believe need the information to perform a technology, business, or other professional function for us such as billing and collection, IT services, maintenance and hosting of our Services, payment processors, marketing partners, accounting, auditing, and tax services, and other professional services.
- Analytics. We partner with analytics providers, who collect information via tracking technologies on our websites to assist us with measuring visits and traffic on our websites so we can measure and improve the performance of the sites.
- Corporate Event. We reserve the right to transfer to another entity or its affiliates or service providers some or all information about you in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, sale of assets or any line of business, change in ownership control, or financing transaction. We cannot promise that an acquiring party or the merged entity will have the same privacy practices or treat your information the same as described in this Policy.
- Legal. We share information where necessary to comply with applicable law, to respond to requests from law enforcement agencies or other government authorities or third-parties, as permitted by law and without your consent when it is necessary to protect our customers, employees, or property; in emergency situations; or to enforce our rights under our Terms of Service and other terms and policies.
You may have certain choices when it comes to how we collect and use your information.
- Updating Account Information. Please visit your account on the Services to update your information (including your name, shipping and billing address, products ordered, business name, and subscription frequency) and payment method.
- Unsubscribing from Email Marketing. If at any time you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email.
Online Activity Tracking and Interest-Based Advertising.
technologies, including by:
- Modifying your browser settings to disable or reject cookies across the Internet. Note that if you delete your cookies or if you set your browser to decline cookies, some features of our Sites or Services may not function properly or be available.
- If you are visiting the Services from a mobile device, utilizing the options that the operating system of the device may offer you regarding how the device collects and uses your information for interest-based advertising. Click here for more information.
- Opting Out of Text Messaging. Consent to receive automated text messages is not a condition of any purchase. You can opt-out of receiving text messages by responding to any of our text messages with any of the following replies: STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT.
The Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you may not use the Service. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect, maintain, or use personal information about children who are under the age of 13. If a child has provided us with personal information, a parent or guardian of that child may contact us at email@example.com to have the information deleted from our records. Parents may contact us using the methods set forth below to request that information concerning their child be removed from our Services.
9. Links to Other Websites
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, FilterTime may link to sites operated by third parties. However, FilterTime has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of FilterTime. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk.
10. How We Protect Personal Information
FilterTime strives to maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the your personal information and other information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Although we take reasonable steps designed to protect your personal information, please be advised that no security system or means of transmitting data over the Internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure and we cannot be responsible of Internet communications.
12. How to Contact Us
Via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By writing to us:
13016 Eastfield Road, Suite 200-234
Huntersville, NC 28078